The Smart Security Gateway 3.0 provides wireless access between your devices and the Home8 cloud. The gateway creates a closed network, protecting your data with a firewall, AES-256 bank-level encryption, and anti-sniffing technology. So only you and your authorized users can access your Home8 system.
The Smart Security Gateway also has Z-Wave device control capability with the addition of our Home8 Z-Wave dongle allowing you to control numerous devices and sensors.
It also stores local video, houses a 110dB siren to deter intruders and alert loved ones, and sends push notifications to your smartphone during an emergency.
- Serves as an integrated bridge and intelligent controller transferring data between devices and Home8 cloud servers
- Provides internal storage for NAS (network attached storage) for flexible, local storage backups for event recordings
- Serves as an data router for quick and easy adding devices and cameras and system installation
- Built-in 100dB siren deters intruders and notifies loved ones in case of emergency
- CPU: Embedded MIPS24KEc (580 MHz) with 64 KB ICache and 32 KB D-Cache
- Wi-Fi and Security: 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 /b/g/n 2T2R Up to 300 Mbps with WAP/WPA2 PSK proprietary
- Wireless and Security: 433 MHz proprietary
- I/O: USB 2.0 port, Z-wave (optional), up to 1TB NAS
- Accessories: Ethernet cord, USB power cord
- Power Adapter: Input 100-240V AC, Output 5V, 2A or > 2A
- Certification: FCC, CE, TELEC, RoHS, REACH
- Working Temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity: 10~80% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)
- Internal Memory: Micro SD 4GB